2012年3月10日星期六

Is Cal Nutrasciences a scam or good opportunity

Cal Nutrasciences is a excellent network marketing opportunity. Cal Nutrasciences‘ focus is weight loss science. It’s one of the fastest growing companies in the world, profiting well over $82 million dollars in the last 12 months.Cal Nutrasciences has a very big name weight loss community, also by one of the top scientists by the name of Ray Grim. Mr. Grim has created a weight loss cheat that is changing the way people lose weight.The cheat is nothing more than a substance that you sprinkle on your food that is an additive; it is clinically proven to reduce the amount of calories your body in take by 25%. Most importantly, its FDA-approved so it is highly safe. The Franck Muller cheat will not change the taste of the food nor does it have any side effects.There are numerous people that are overweight in the world. These people can be your neighbors,co-workers, friends, and family. These are people you basically see on a daily basis. So if your looking at Cal Nutrasciences as a company to join, it is a perfect company with lots of money to be made.Now the only problem I have is the way your distributors in Cal Nutrasciences market your business. If you have not heard, 95% of network marketers will fail. Sorry to bust your bubble, but some of you probably failed already. So it is time for you to either stop failing network marketing or if you are a newcomer, prevent yourself from failing.However, there are ways in which you can change your Cal Nutrasciences business for the better. Leveraging the internet is the best way to build a MLM business today. I used old school tactics like calling the warm market, cold calling, buying leads, and prospecting in shopping malls.My results of the old school tactics was 10 sign ups in 3 months, however, all 10 dropped out of my downline and Longines I felt like it was the end of the world. I thought my network marketing life was over. I was hurt because I knew this MLM deal could work for me only if I could find a more effective strategy to approach this network marketing business.So I went home and did some research on how to better my business; I ran into attraction marketing. This concept of marketing changed my life and network marketing business forever. As I position myself as a leader, I became a force in this industry that was not looking back. Watches I became the hunted and not the hunter. People in attraction marketing believe that you should not have to hassle your friends and family. They believe you will get totally rejected by your warm market who have a employer’s mindset anyway.With internet marketing, you will be put in the company of network marketers who already know what network marketing is. They know how this business works and not some jerk who thinks MLM company is a scam or pyramid.Oh, Audemars Piguet did I forget to mention that your business will be running on 24/7 auto pilot. I Blancpain Watches can’t explain of how online attraction marketing positively changed my business and financial side of my life forever.

没有评论:

发表评论